Automating Infrastructure by Foreman and Katello
Foreman and Katello both are open source projects. Katello brings the full power of content management alongside the provisioning and configuration capabilities of Foreman. This helps administrator to manage on-premise clouds including vm's and baremetal machines. This talk will covers a brief introduction of content management using katello and how custom contents available to your hosts by moving it through environment paths that mimic traditional development workflows (Dev → QE → Stage → Production). We will also install Fedora using foreman.
Audience: Intermediate, any who wants to know how to provision hundred of VM's in one go or who wants to install infrastructure in one go.
- Introduction to Katello and Foreman
- Content management using katello
- Discover, provision bare-metal infrastructure
- Create and manage instances across private clouds
- Demonstration of Fedora Install from Foreman